Doing the same thing that everyone else is doing!
10 Day Challenge
Day One: Ten things you want to say to ten different people right now.
Day Two: Nine things about yourself.
Day Three: Eight ways to win your heart.
Day Four: Seven things that cross your mind a lot.
Day Five: Six things you wish you’d never done.
Day Six: Five people who mean a lot (in no order whatsoever)
Day Seven: Four turn offs.
Day Eight: Three turn ons.
Day Nine: Two smileys that describe your life right now.
Day Ten: One confession
DAY ONE- Ten things you want to say to ten different people right now.
- I love you a lot!! You’ve been such a great friend all of these years, and I don’t think that’s changing anytime soon! I understand your bond with your family now, which leads me to believe that I understand why you are the way that you are too! It’s funny how you see a different sides of people in different scenarios. It just makes me lurve you more!! =) I miss you!
- You worry me a little bit. =( I need you to know that you’re more than you give yourself credit for!! Let yourself go and let life carry you. Not everything has to be so meticulous. Besides all of that, I love you a lot and I miss you dearly!! I worry sometimes that we’ll drift apart if we don’t make the effort to communicate and see each other! Can we do it? I don’t want to lose your friendship, but I’ve been failing. I want to change this. You are one my my closest and best friends. <3
- You’re interesting. I don’t know quite what to make of you! It’s a little awkward and not. I’m still trying to figure you out.
- I’m so happy we met!! You are very considerate and awesome!! I think we’ll be getting along very well. =)
- You’re such a good person. =) You should realize that!! I think yours is one of the few friendships I can’t see weakening over the course of the next years. Of course, I love you too!
- You are so ridiculous and awesome!! I love being around you and talking about random stuff/people! I miss you, so come kidnap me! (Ha, this isn’t obvious at all…)
- I like you, but sometimes our personalities conflict. That’s totally understandable though, so let’s not let it affect our friendship! =)
- Like number seven, our personalities clash a little bit sometimes!! I don’t let it show at all, and I don’t think you’ve noticed. That’s okay, I don’t hold anything against you. =)
- Stop putting yourself down!! You’re so awesome and I do miss you! (This goes out to two people…. cheating…)
- I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship. =)